Friday 2 November 2012

Christmas is coming! And some exciting news...

So over the past few weeks I have mostly been busy making Christmas related things... mainly Christmas cards this week, but also some other bits and pieces. The idea is to get as many things as possible made, and then start selling them, maybe even set up a shop on Etsy or something like that.










Now that I have designed and made some things, I need to concentrate on making loads more! Which is what I have been doing this week, starting with the elf boot...








































It's hard work making them, very time consuming and tough on my hands! But that is the nature of what I do I guess, and I think they will look brilliant once I'm done.

In other news, this week my work was featured on a fantastic blog, Discover Paper. They showed some great images of my work and put an interview on there too, which is really exciting! You can read it here. I'm so pleased and it's really exciting that my work is finally starting to get out there :-)

Hope you like what I have been working on and enjoy the interview!

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment