Monday 3 December 2012

The Etsy shop is here!

Hello...

I have been very busy lately!

I have finally got some of my designs printed onto Christmas cards, which is brilliant! They look great, I am really pleased.






















And now that they have been printed, I can finally sell them! So if you would like any, feel free to visit my facebook page, or my etsy shop to order.
































I have had really positive feedback so far, which is great, and I have managed to get a stall at a few Christmas fairs which is a brilliant way to get my work seen! I have also managed to sell a few to a local shop, so fingers crossed that goes well - could be a very promising sign!

I have a few more Christmassy projects up my sleeve that I would like to get on with, one of them is a bit of a surprise though, so I think I will keep it a secret for now! Unfortunately I haven't got any new designs to show you at the moment; I have been concentrating on getting the cards ready and printed! But as soon as I have something I shall post it.

Hope everyone is getting in the festive spirit! I'm trying to, but I have so much going on I haven't had time! I know so many people who have already bought and wrapped Christmas presents, sent out cards, and have their trees and decorations up - I haven't even thought about that yet! It's slightly worrying that everyone is so organised!

Oh well. Still 22 days to go. Plenty of time!

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment